Can you spare a few of hours a week to help?
The collection is cared for by a group of volunteers whose aims are:-
To care for the Collection
- To catalogue the Collection
- To create public access to the Collection
- To expand the Collection
- To offer help to local organisations with their collections
- To care for the Collection
The Whitchurch Museum and Archives team currently meet every Tuesday and Thursday from 11a.m. – 4p.m.
New volunteers are sought to carry out a diverse range of tasks. These tasks include:-
- cataloguing donations,
- creating displays,
- cleaning dirty documents,
- labelling artefacts,
- environmental monitoring,
- dusting exhibits.
We also need volunteers to help with the stewarding of the museum we currently open the museum Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 11am to 4pm.
No long-term commitment is required nor previous experience. If you are interested in joining please contact us.