Coach & Carriage builders
This business was started in 1889 when John Brereton Huxley bought a previously established company in Newtown Street. By 1906 they had moved to large premises in Station Road, Whitchurch.
Until the move to new premises, called Excelsior Works, the company built mainly horse-drawn vehicles. They then became more involved with motor engines and traded under the new name of World on Wheels Automobilia but continued to repair carts, traps, floats, gigs and carriages.
In the mid 1920s John Huxley sold the Station Road site and moved south of Whitchurch to Prees Heath where he established Prees Heath Garage.